-->

Sunday, October 14, 2018

CHIASMS IN ISAIAH II

This 73rd Post accompanies Gospel Doctrine lesson 37, "Thou Hast Done Wonderful Things". Notice how this lesson focuses on what Isaiah teaches about Jesus Christ. This fits in well with my Book of Mormon quote for today, below.

This lesson includes material from Isaiah 22, Isaiah 24-26, and Isaiah 28-30.

See my collection of Chiasms in Isaiah.

This collection is used for Posts 70, 73, 75, 77, and 79.

This past weekend, in Conference, President Russell M. Nelson invited the women of the Church, "to read the Book of Mormon between now and the end of the year. As impossible as that may seem with all you are trying to manage in your life, if you will accept this invitation with full purpose of heart, the Lord will help you find a way to achieve it. And, as you prayerfully study, I promise that the heavens will open for you. The Lord will bless you with increased inspiration and revelation.

"As you read, I would encourage you to mark each verse that speaks of or refers to the Savior. Then, be intentional about talking of Christ, rejoicing in Christ, and preaching of Christ with your families and friends. You and they will be drawn closer to the Savior through this process. And changes, even miracles, will begin to happen."

I've decided I could benefit from this experience. I've uploaded References to Christ in the Book of Mormon, and you can check back from time to time to see the progress I'm making.

No comments:

Post a Comment